1. Nothing in the world will ever make you feel validated until you validate yourself.
2. Learning to fully rely on yourself and love yourself unconditionally is the greatest gift you can give yourself and your future partner.
3. Putting yourself first is the least selfish thing you will ever do. The world needs you at your most authentic, and that takes a tremendous amount of self-care.
4. Building a wall around yourself to keep the pain out only keeps the pain contained inside of your own heart. Stay open.
5. Forgiveness is never about the other person. When we hold on to anger for another person, we only hurt ourselves.
6. The love we look for on the outside is so deeply ingrained in every ounce of our being that we are never alone. All the love we need is in our own heart.
7. No matter how much we love ourselves, there is no better feeling than having someone to share our dreams with. This can mean sharing them with friends and family, too.
8. Everything we go through — good or bad — brings us closer to God and the highest version of ourselves. See every obstacle as a call to deepen your relationship to the divine and you will turn even the biggest mistake into a miracle.
9. Every ounce of this life is precious. Do not waste one minute holding your love back from the world.
10. True strength lies in your ability to show the world your most authentic self — even the vulnerable part.