Sound Healing 101
This class is NOT for everyone.
It will be Experiential.
It will be intense.
Sound Healing 101 serves to give Sound Healers a foundation to this growing field of Sound Healing, as well as introduce Sound Healing to those who are curious about it.
Students will gain the foundation needed to add sound as a therapy in their established health and wellness businesses, start their own sound healing practice, use in their music recordings, or use sound healing for their own personal health and wellbeing.
This is for you if:
1. You are curious about sound healing, but are not sure you want to spend the time or money on a program or course.
2. You are a Musician, Instructor, Therapist, Coach, or Practitioner who wants to apply Sound Healing in your practice, classes, or events.
3. You are DOING THE WORK. Meaning, you understand that you can not do this work if you are not doing your own personal work.
4. You are willing to take part and share in class..
5. You bring an open mind and open heart to class.
Why teach this class?
Hi! My name is Danielle Hall and I am the Founder of SoundEmbrace. I am passionate about helping people live a life they love waking up to everyday! Why? Because for the first 28 years of my life, I woke up everyday not feeling well and pretending that I was happy and ok. It wasn't until I was sitting on the examination table in a gurney, and the doctor coming in saying:
"Well Ms Hall, if we don't find out what's going on with you,
you're going really down a dark road."
that WOKE ME UP! This experience was the catalyst that led me down a new path. One of healing and self discovery.
Sound Healing is on the rise. The media is talking about it. Hospitals are adopting new frequency technology for treatment. And we are starting to hear about it more and more within our communities.
With this new found buzz, we are seeing a wave of interest in new practitioners to the field. We are witnessing the growth of Sound Healing in classes, coaching sessions, and in music production. The danger, is that a lot of them are unaware of how sound affects the body and what they may be doing to their clients.
This class will empower you to create a session that supports your clients on their path to healing. Here are a few reasons why we need you:
- On average, there are 123 suicides per day.
- Anxiety and Depression affect 40 million adults each year.
- 100 million Americans are living with Chronic Pain.
- 11.9 million Americans have Cancer
- There are 14,000+ substance abuse facilities in the U.S.
With the complexities of health care demands. Sound Healing is a non-invasive healing method that compliments traditional medicine. Though we are not the healers, we play a role in setting the body up to go into its own natural healing.
What You Will Learn
1. The Foundational Principles of Sound Healing
2. What can Sound Healing help with?
3. What happens in the body?
4. Bringing together Science and Ancient Wisdom
5. The Difference Between a Facilitator and a Performer
6. Intro to Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound)
7. What it Really Means to Hold Space and Why it is Important
8. Intro to the History of Sound Healing and how to apply it today
9. Where do you go from here?
Once you sign up, we will schedule a 30min consultation where we will learn more about you, your current practice, needs, and goals. We will do our best to work this into the class.
You are invited to bring your instruments so that we may work with you on any questions or application.
*Please note that your lunch break will be on your own and is not included in the class price.