M O N D A Y
Let’s get to it!
Do you meditate?
What is your favorite meditation?
When I first started meditating I would get frustrated with myself for not being able to sit in lotus pose with a straight spin. I thought I wasn’t doing it right. My body hurt, and my mind was racing. But at some point I heard someone talk about treating meditation like a workout. Meaning, with working out, we’re not seeing results right away. We are sore. And we are using our brains differently so we have a lot of mind chatter.
Some days my body is totally into it! Some days... not so much. But you do it anyway. Some days I need to do a journaling meditation, or a walking meditation, while others I need a sound bath, or guided. There are so many ways to get there. And depending on what you are going for/your intention, it doesn’t always have to look the same way.
There is a lot going on THIS WEEK! Take a look below! I would love to see you at a sound bath soon if it is feeling like a sound bath meditation kind of day!
1. Relax in Sound - Sound Bath THIS WEDNESDAY, the 9th! (6 more spots open) at the Center for Love and Light.
2. SoundEmbrace - Sound Healing 101 THIS SATURDAY, the 12th! (5 more spots open) at the Center for Love and Light
3. Relax in Sound - Sound Bath THIS SUNDAY, the 13th! (Not sure how many spots open) at Westside Yoga
4. Relax in Sound - Sound Bath THURSDAY, the 17th at Bar Method Atlanta on East Cobb
5. Sound Journey - Sound Bath SUNDAY, the 20th at the Center for Love and Light
6. Relax. Restore. Revive. - Sound Bath TUESDAY, the 22nd at The Corrective Chiropractic In Buckhead.