Yoga Nidra Workshop: A Journey Through the Chakras
7:00 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.
Full Circle Studio
Exhausted? Stressed out? Mind constantly racing? Then come take a yogic nap with me at Full Circle Studio in Inman Park on May 29th from 7 to 8:45 p.m.
Yoga nidra is a sleep-based meditation practice that promotes deep rest and healing on so many levels. The best part? It's a practice of non-doing. All you have to "do" is lie down, relax, and listen to my voice. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required!
This yoga nidra meditation workshop will include:
- An introduction to yoga nidra meditation.
- Setting a personal intention or "sankalpa" for your practice.
- Gentle movements and breath work to start.
- A 40 minute guided yoga nidra meditation that will take you on your own personal journey through the main chakras or energy centers of your body.
- A LIVE SOUND BATH to accompany the yoga nidra meditation.
- You will also take home a crystal "touchstone," chakra chart, and a recording of the meditation.