On a plane headed to the Bay Area for a FULL work week. We are a week and a half away from the fundraiser and I find myself surprisingly calm despite the heavy TO DO list.
Everything is coming together. The flow feels really good... Here is a little “behind the scenes” of why this fundraiser is able to happen:
1. Christopher Wood will be stepping in for me to finalize the graphics on Wednesday.
2. Angelica Arias Gurel is storing 5 rugs, 200 hangers, and few other boxes.
3. Nicole Hall is updating content on my website, while Em is running errands all over town all week.
4. Mindful Mornings Atlanta and Modern Mystic Shop are actively handing out promo cards for the fundraiser.
5. Jamie Butler and Corey Dobyns are collecting Auction and Gift bag items.
6. Dr. Crystal Jones emailed me a list of her favorite personal quotes to share.
7. Videographer is secured for the event! LeeAnn! Wow... you beautiful soul!
8. Christina Wedge and The Click Box have coat check racks ON LOCK!
9. Brianne has my back with pack pick up!
10. And so many of you are sharing this event on your social media and by word of mouth to your friends and family!
As you can see... there are many people to thank for bringing this together. We are so close to 200! Will you share the event? Let me know if you would like me to send a picture and/short blurb about it. The only way we will be able to fill 500 seats is if I ask... thank you for considering to share the event. Next time I write, it will be from SF!